Grand Manor Overview
Elegance Defined with Style and Grace
Some roofs say more about you; about your style; about the home that uniquely showcases your life. Grand Manor says it all with a style and grace that is exceptional from every angle.
- The best of the best, an ideal choice for homes with great steep sloped roofs
- Randomly placed tabs have shadow lines that provide the wonderful depth and dimension of a natural slate roof
- Authentic depth and dimension of natural slate
- 425 lbs. per square
- UL Class A fire resistance
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3462
- UL certified to meet ASTM 3018 Type I
- UL 2218 Class 2 impact resistance rating
- ASTM D3161, Class F, 110 mph wind resistance
- Conforms to CSA standard A123.5
- Miami-Dade Product Control Acceptance: Please see the Notice of Acceptance (NOA) to determine approved products by manufacturing location.
Applying a roof system correctly is essential to the warranty and performance of the roof. Backed by over 100 years of excellence in the roofing industry, CertainTeed developed a complete set of installation instructions for their roofing products in both English and Spanish. These installation instructions describe and illustrate the steps involved in installing CertainTeed asphalt roofing products.